As of 2nd of January 2019 DeA Capital Real Estate SGR is a signatory of PRI (Principles for Responsible Investment), world`s leading proponent of responsible investment which was originally developed in collaboration with the United Nations.
As an institutional investor, Dea Capital Real Estate SGR has a duty to act in the best long-term interests of our beneficiaries. In this fiduciary role, we believe that environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) issues can affect the performance of investment portfolios.
The UN principle milestones are:
- INCORPORATE ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes
- BE ACTIVE owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices
- SEEK appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest
- PROMOTE acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry
- WORKtogether to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the Principles
- REPORT on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles