Emanuele Caniggia

CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO)

Emanuele Caniggia, CEO of DeA Capital Real Estate SGR S.p.A., is 54 years old, married, has two children and lives in Rome.

During his business career, he has established numerous companies and held various positions, starting from 1988 at Ar.Co.Graph. In 1996, he founded Abaco Servizi, a company operating in the real estate services sector. With acquisitions in Italy and abroad, this contributed to the creation of Abaco Team, a group leader in real estate services.

In 2006, he sold 65% of Abaco Team to Gabetti Property Solutions. He continued to be CEO until 2009, when he sold the remaining 35% of the Company, thus becoming a shareholder of Gabetti, which he left in August 2012. From 2009 to 2012, he was a member of the Boards of Directors of Gabetti Property Solutions, Gabetti Agency, Patrigest and TreeRe.

In October 2012, he set up Innovation Real Estate, formerly First Atlantic RE. It was acquired with DeA Capital S.p.A. of which he was the CEO until 2014. Since 28 April 2014, Emanuele Caniggia has been CEO of the Asset Management Company DeA Capital Real Estate SGR S.p.A. The Company has about 10 billion assets under management and its main shareholder is the De Agostini Group.

Emanuele Caniggia is a member of the Scientific Committee of EIRE, Quotidiano Immobiliare and the Governing Council of Assoimmobiliare. He is Chair of the Real Estate Services Committee of the Association.